You Will Learn How To
- Identify basic computer components
- Work with numbering system
- Build a Computer System
- Troubleshoot and maintain a Computer System
- Configure maintain and Troubleshoot Windows Operating System
This course will give you detailed knowledge of computer hardware. It will teach you how to assemble and maintain a computer. You will also learn Windows Operating System. This course also prepares you for the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam.
About A+ Certification
A+ Certification is a CompTIA-sponsored testing program that certifies the competency of entry-level computer service technicians. The A+ test contains situational, traditional, and identification types of questions. All of the questions are multiple-choice with only one correct answer for each question. The test covers a broad range of hardware and software technologies, but is not bound to any vendor-specific products.
The program is backed by major computer hardware and software vendors, distributors, resellers and publications.
Who may take the tests?
A+ Certification is open to anyone. The A+ exam is targeted for entry level computer service technicians. No specific requirements are necessary, except payment of the fee.
- Identifying components of PC & motherboard details
- Binary representations, bits & bytes
- Buses and expansion slots architectures
- Installing & configuring disk drives, hard drives & cd-rom drive
- Network connections & networking devices
- NTFS Files system
- Files, Folders, User and Security
- Network drive mapping
- Laptop & portable devices
- Communications & professionalism
- Creating a single / multiple partition on the hard drive
- Configuring the printers
- Printers diagnostics & repairs
- Networking concepts
- Installing Windows Operating System
- Recover lost files and directory
Exams Prepared for
- 220-801 CompTIA A+ Essentials
- 220-802 CompTIA A+ Practical Application